Yellowing and temperature-resistant spray paint up to +80 °C. For upgrading and painting all kinds of radiators, towel warmers, warm water pipes, thermal units etc. Only paint cold objects. Do not prime or apply a clear coat, as these are not heat resistant. Ventilate rooms well during the painting process.
Heat-resistant up to 80 °C.
- Heat-resistant, yellowing-resistant up to 80 °C
- Ideal for radiators, towel warmers etc.
- Do not prime or use clear coat
- For indoors, only paint cold radiators
The colours used appear differently on the screen and are therefore not binding for technical reasons.
Art. No.: 323451
Art. No.: 323452
Art. No.: 323453
There is no colour selection.
- Ferrous metals / Steel / Radiator
1. belton special Radiator paint
- Binding agent base: Nitro combination resins
- Spray application: 2-3 evenly thin layers
- Layer thickness: 40-50 µm
- Spray distance: 15-25 cm
- Drying times:
- dust-dry: after approx. 20 min.
fast-to-handling: after approx. 60 min.
dry-hard: after approx. 12 hours
- with itself: at any time
- with all belton paints: at any time