Grill spray paint
To enhance the appearance and function of barbecues that are exposed to extreme heat and corrosion. Not suitable for grilles. The special paint has a high surface hardness and is heat-resistant up to 650°C. The paint only hardens at temperatures above 250°C. Heat up slowly. Do not prime or apply a clear coat, as these are not heat resistant.
The barbecue season can begin.
- Special spray paint for barbecues, heat-resistant up to 650°C
- Also, for other objects exposed to temperatures
- High surface hardness, not suitable for cooking grates
- Weather resistant, for indoors and outdoors
The colours used appear differently on the screen and are therefore not binding for technical reasons.
Art. No.: 323460
There is no colour selection.
- Ferrous metals / Steel / Grill
1. belton special Grill spray paint
- Binding agent base: Silicon resins
- Spray application: 3-4 evenly thin layers
- Layer thickness: 30-40 µm
- Spray distance: 15-25 cm
- Drying times:
- dust-dry: after approx. 30 min.
- fast-to-handling: after approx. 60 min.
- dry-hard: Paint only hardens at temperatures above +250 °C.
Heat up slowly.
- with itself: at any time