Construction & forestry marker
Special paint for writing and marking in the fields of construction, surveying, timber and forestry operations. The 360° spray nozzle is equipped with a lancet. This allows precise, variable and flexible spraying overhead. Also suitable for absorbent and vertical surfaces because the paint dries quickly and does not drip.
Precise writing and marking 360°.
- Marking spray for construction, surveying, forestry operations
- Lancet allows precise working and marking
- 360° technology makes working overhead possible
- Weather resistant, for indoors and outdoors
The colours used appear differently on the screen and are therefore not binding for technical reasons.
Art. No.: 323560
Art. No.: 323561
RAL 2010 (signal orange)
Art. No.: 323562
Art. No.: 323563
Art. No.: 323564
Art. No.: 323565
There is no colour selection.
- Wood / Concrete / Asphalt / Earth
1. belton Construction & forestry marker
- Binding agent base: Special binding agent combination
- Spray application: as needed
- Layer thickness: ca. 20 – 25 μm per layer
- Spray distance: 15-25 cm
- Drying times:
- dust-dry: after approx. 20 min.
- fast-to-handling: after 90 min.
- dry-hard: after approx. 24 hours
- with itself: at any time
- with all belton paints: at any time