free Radiotor paint
Water-based, non-yellowing radiator paint for environmentally conscious painting of radiators. belton free radiator paint is odour-reduced and heat-resistant up to 80°C. The radiator paint dries quickly and has good covering power. Ideal for embellishments and paint repairs, without odour impairments and time-consuming assembly and disassembly of the radiators. Do not use primer or clear lacquer, as these are not temperature-resistant. Only apply the paint to cold radiators.
The advantages of belton free radiator paint:
- Water-based and odour-reduced
- Yellowing and heat resistant up to 80°C
- No odour impairments
- Assembly and disassembly are not necessary
Note: Do not use primer or clear varnish. Paint only on cold objects.
The colours used appear differently on the screen and are therefore not binding for technical reasons.
RAL 9016 (traffic white)
Art. No.: 332610
There is no colour selection.
Ferrous metals / Steel / Radiators
belton free Radiator paint direct apply
- Binding agent base: Polyurethane dispersion water-based
- Spray application: Several evenly thin layers
- Layer thickness: ca. 30-50 µm
- Spray distance: 10-20 cm
- Drying times:
- dust-dry: after approx. 60 min.
- fast-to-handling: after approx. 3 h
- dry-hard: after approx. 24 h
- with itself within 1 hour or after 3 days