Pore-filling special primer for indoors and outdoors that creates a sealed, smooth surface on polystyrene objects. Ideal preparation for painting on polystyrene. The special primer with good adhesive properties can be painted over with all belton spray paints.
Prime deep into the pores.
- Pore-filling special primer for polystyrene
- Creates a sealed, smooth surface
- 360° technology for painting upside down
- Weather resistant, for indoors and outdoors
The colours used appear differently on the screen and are therefore not binding for technical reasons.
Art. No.: 323506
Art. No.: 326077
There is no colour selection.
1. belton basic Polystyrene primer
2. Top coat/belton paint sprays (tone)
- Binding agent base: Special coating resins
- Spray application: 2-3 evenly thin layers
- Layer thickness: 40-50 μm
- Spray distance: 15-25 cm
- Drying times:
- dust-dry: after approx. 20 min.
- fast-to-handling: after approx. 60 min.
- dry-hard: after approx. 24 hours
- Can be painted over with all belton paints / clear coat after 3 hours
- With itself: at any time